Jul 31, 2009

The Satvik High - I

They were dancing on crazy tunes which sounded more like a noise to me.




(I had struggled to pull myself out from the bed that morning, as I had an infected throat and fever at night . I was finding all excuses not to go, but something was pulling me .......
I wrapped myself completely with a woolen scarf, jacket and socks. It looked as if I am dressed for Simla. NC came to pick me and as soon as I reached the bus all of them roared out wow !!! They looked so happy that I made it . It was this force of love and bonding which was pulling me).

I was shocked at the way they all were screaming in the bus. One voice which stood louder than others was .... Any guesses ????


The voice of super cool "Vatika".....


I and Virat were literally waiting for them to get a little exhausted before we joined them.




Within few minutes of being with them I already was feeling better. The woolen scarf was gone now. Even Crocin couldn't have worked so effectively .
In the due course of our journey we were passing by some exceptionally beautiful scenery. Felt as if the earth had covered itself with a green blanket. Where ever I look it was Green....Green.......Green........







Nature to me never looked so ALIVE, I felt as though every particle was celebrating with joy. The rain water had filled new life in the plants, trees and flowers and they looked so very FRESH .

We were on the same route of the last year's picnic . And we were hoping to find the same stop for breakfast. The chances were dim, yet we were determined to find the place. Many times we reminded the driver to stop at different places as every one was extremely hungry. But there was no response from him as if he was hard of hearing. We were loosing patience now, and he decided to stop over at the next place that comes by.

And we stopped.YES! It was the same place we were looking for. Wow!! both Virat and I exclaimed.

For next few moments this is what happened





We played throw ball, football , cricket,donkey etc ..etc...


We were ready to move towards our final destination now, the Bhivpuri Water falls..

We crossed our fingers as we didn't want to go to the same Karjat water fall we went last year (as Mamta describes it rightly "waterfall with 4 inches of water.") Of course Virat disagrees as he had decided the place last time.



The road to the fall looked similar and the approach also. We were confused till the end.

Is it the same one ???

Is it??

Looks like.......

No,may be not, this was not there before !!

FINALLY...

This was what we saw !!!!!




More about the falls and other adventure later !!!!


VJ
(photographs curtsy- Mihir)

9 comments:

mihir said...

AAAhhhaaa !! the Picnic A complete Superb experience in it all !! And for Guys who missed the 3rd level of the fall [:P] (sticking my tongue out !! ) And yaa !! more Of treks and other Adventure goina come your ways !! :) stay awake !! the picz credit goes to albums of jassi viraj aanchal and all thanks fr all lovely snaps !!

Jainil Khandelwal said...

Yes did the finger crossing, walking in dilemma period frm bus to the waterfall was very interesting...wen all the reasons came up that y this cud b d same waterfall and y this is not d same waterfall!! lol :)

vatika said...

DIDS!!!y me???!!!
@mihir-[:P]i made it 2 da 3rd level too!!!
gawd! da treks,fuhball,watrfall n ma shivers!!!
ain't gonna 4get nuthin!!!
para pa pa pa!!!!

Aanchal said...

ya....literally it was toooo gud to be true!!!the waterfalls frm a distance lukd amazin..n d waterfalls beneath us wer sumthn outta dis wrld!!!singin songs all thru d journey(rathr shrieking lol!!)n havn cheesballs..jainil playn d guitar..all of it was fun..!!
no1 really felt lyk cumn out of d falls!!trekkn both uphill n downhill was awsum!! ...............to be contd...........

Unknown said...

Indeed!!! one of d beautiful experiences wid my team,nvr thought of havin such a beautiful experience of bein wid d DIVINE on top of d hill...........was really gettin goose bumps wanted 2 see wer others really meditatin but somethin wasnt allowin me 2 open my eyes n i knew who it was, n dat experience still cumes as soon as i think abt our picnic@ lots of luv to my team n VNV

luv
T!n@

Rishabh said...

I dont like someone posting something just the next day of my post. It reduces the chances to receive comments ;)
But when I saw VJ as the author, I just had to say..OK..maybe I should not crib and read instead!!
Truly speaking I waited for this post for a long time as this was something worth sharing. Its been one year since our last picnic and there seems to be no difference in the enthusiasm and fun that Z5 has. Just that the number of volunteers has grown exponentially. I know its just the begining!!

Deep said...

I think we have forgotten to mention the name of the person who got the print outs of d pics of d dis lcation and he himself did not turnout to be there...
Our very own MALAY SHAH....
Thanks buddy...it was a gr8 pic...

Harshit Adukia said...

DAMN..i miss all d fun ALWAYS! :@
no good!

screw d MBA..lol..
M JEALOUS F U ALL!

jhalak said...

wow!!! soo good to recollect it all... specialy our meditation on the hill......... its experience cant be put in2 words simply:-).......... love.. jgd

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin