Jul 2, 2009

Journey Within - II

8 days trip to heaven !!!

Gazillion tons of Grace !!
Soulful music !!
Finger licking food !

Divine company !!


Meeting Guruji after a long time in Mumbai for 2 days such a blissful moment. All that grace showering, feeling of wonderment, amazement was not enough so a thought to go to ashram and meet Guruji came from no where !!! I had no clue how to convince my mom n pa and once i get through the convincing i had no clue about finances . But still deep down inside my heart there was a wish which was alive and kicking !! We had an intro talk on saturday , before the talk I met Dhir and Hitesh , we had discussed about the trip and the plan was on to go to the ashram for 2 days and come back . Sounded like a dream ..


Some how I convinced my parents and we were off to ashram with 1k each . So the privilidge of travelling with reserved ticket with that cushioned seat was not there , though our energy was so high that all this dint matter at all . We boarded a train from Dadar at Around 9.30 . I expected all wierd filthy crap people in the unresevered coach but the journey was quite good and people around were not that bad . We managed to get 3 seats . Moreover Dhir and Hitesh got space to lie down . And Both of them have mastered the art of sleeping !!


We reached Bangalore(yeshvantpur stn and going to ashram from this place is a pain) at around 10ish nite . We took like 3 hours to figure out and go in bus to the ashram, amidst loads of chaos we finally catch a rickshaw for Ashram !! Nite 1'o clock was pitch dark on the road so dark that it seemed our rickshaw was entering a black hole !! Then once one the way we saw guruji's pic !! and that made us realize that we were nearing the ashram. The fragrance of ashram and the presence of guru was felt as soon we were close to the ashram . We reached at 2 in nite ashram and our stay was taken care of !! After a 24 hour journey also we were really super charged . We got our bodies down on the bed and only one thought was hovering in my mind ...... will I meet the boss !!! Sleeping with his thoughts you are ought to get the best sleep .


Next day 1st thing we did is taking appointment to meet Guruji and our very own Devang Vora was there at the Secretary's office. Evening 4.30 was our appointment we did meet him . And there I made guruji see my clean shaven aavtar he winked and gave us a naughty smile and blessings . We used to meet him around 3 to 4 times in a day all of those moments seems so mesmerizing as if you want to freeze in that space .

I had full intentions to do Advance this time around , But the biggest scare was of money !! that got sorted out like the issue wasn't there . My advance with Swami Brahmatej Ji was out of this world experience . Such a dynamic Person he is , no amount of adjectives would describe him. And yaa he is Virat's TTC - I teacher !! More about him later .

On the first day of advance again one more desire to do sahaj came in my mind . And now I was like this is enough how are you going to go back home ..... and in the break Suddenly from no where a lady from the advanced course which I was doing comes and gives me the money for sahaj !! I was completely baffled . It was like guru sent for me !! Sahaj in ashram with Bhanu di and Dinesh Bhaiya what else do you want in life !!! And guys those who have not yet done sahaj believe me its the best ever Gift you can give to yourself . Truly amazing and brilliant .

Ashram was like a complete new place this time around. the charm and the vibrant energy of ashram blossoms to the peak when guruji is physically present in the ashram. I met so many ashramites Who were staying there since a long time and was so nice to hear their Guru Stories .
Satsangs with the divine were really diffrent !! his QnA session was simply awesome.

Once During satsang I again got this thought to ask guruji " what should I do to get the lotus from your hand?? " this thought some how vanished . After the satsang When guruji was going to sleep I saw him once more I was waving and was completely bowled by his charismatic presence gazing his eyes I was smiling and he gave me the lotus with which he was playing . I still have it:)


Ashraam trip like this was an adventure trip in itself . I am really blessed to get my desires fulfilled even before thinking about it . I feel as if I am wrapped in a blanket of grace !! Sleeping in the lap of the divine !! Gratitude and hugs and love to all of those who are some how directly or indirectly related to my stay in ashram !! and this was indeed my journey within . Diving deep inside my self , appreciating each and every happenings and I am really blessed to have a Guru like him in my life !!

Ps : The Cute Gal's name is Tara she's got her name from Bhanu didi . Daughter of a Yes!+ Teacher from Mongolia. Other cloud pic is taken from the ashram canteen nice one na !!

6 comments:

Deep said...

yaar..u have written it so well....
i could actually imagine the whole narrated stuff....
too good..
keep up d good wrk..
needless to say anything about ur experience..

Jai GuruDev !!

Mansee's Point Of View! said...

wow..happy for u :-)

Jai Gurudeva!

Rishabh said...

Every word of your has the feeling of gratitude in it. Keep it up dude!!

janvi said...

its too gud yarr......... u hv narratd so well.........i felt k i m there only serios ...... waiting 4 more post jgd

shefali said...

yaarr...j-factor cumin in me...!!neways seriously ritten very nicely....n njoy..!lucky chap..~~
jaigurudev..!!

Amrita Sinha said...

beautiful post :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin