Jul 15, 2009

Amchi Mumbai got all prepared to welcome its most special guests. Today's morning was perfect, as the nature was celebrating waiting to have them here. Yes our dear Bau and Dinesh da are here in Mumbai again :)
And as you can guess there arrival was more eventful than we could have ever imagined. I am loving sharing this story with you and I cant stop laughing. So would you at the end of it.

While Virat and myself were driving to pick them, Virat suddenly exclaimed OH NO!! His face was Red as he realized and said "I havent Shaved", 2 seconds pause," Bau will kill me". For the rest half an hour I was consoling him with my words. Bau won’t notice I said , don’t worry.
When we reached the Airport Nikhil and Chintan were also there.Virat took a sigh of relief as he saw them. The same feeling of relief we get when we see the others being in the same drowning boat as us.
YES neither Chintan nor Nikhil had shaved.

And the moment arrived and we saw them coming towards us. Virat was admiring the way Dinesh da walks. I have always felt seeing the fascination Virat has for Dinesh da,that if either one of them was of opposite gender, Virat would find his soul mate. When I told Virat this he said I will wait 2 more years, then open up to the idea of marrying the same sex:) .I thought to myself this is the US influence or Karan Johars.Or both..

Virat was glad to see Bau engaged in reading his book even while walking towards us. This was like a lull before the storm
Bau raised his eyes and looked at us , not us, actually at Virat, and asked the magic question
YOU DID'NT SHAVE?
Before Virat could find an answer, next moment Dinesh da got his razor from his bag and said we will do it now ,Bau? What happened next was this




Dinesh da shaved Virat's French beard only half.
☺:) :)
Virat just surrendered ,not that he had any other choice..

I will leave you laughing now.
Please do remember to leave your valuable comments on the snap.
:)
VJ

10 comments:

mihir said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mihir said...

Didz m luckier was asked by guruji to shave !! and thank god he din send any one to clean shave me !!

Deep said...

HILARIOUS!!!!!

siddharth said...

hahahhaaha ,virat is smiling even after having half his beard removed

Rishabh said...

You got to have some gud karmas to get urself shaved by ur teacher...but some really gud karmas to get it completed!!

Aditi Rawat said...

perfect photo for shaadi.com !!!!!!

Mamta Pandya said...

Ha Ha Ha(Dinesh Dada's Style)...too good !!!

Aanchal said...

virat bhaiya is lukn half dude now!!! lol!!!

Jainil Khandelwal said...

lolzzz!!!

Prashant said...

lollllz

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin