Jul 22, 2009

Down the memory lanes........17th july yes!+

A walk through the memory lane....
We had an amazing yes!+ with 120 participants on board on 17th June. Tonnes of fun and the participants had a wonderful time, So did we.....


Here's a nice experience which is worth sharing amongst many of them.

The girls name is Khyati lets hear her experience

JAI GURUDEV
I am Khyati Trivedi.I had several fainting episodes and no doctor could figure out the problem except for the fact that my iron levels were low. I used to get no clue that i am going to faint before i collapsed. I visited doctors continuously for 15 days, most of the times 2 doctors a day. I saw everyone from physician to psychiatrist to neurologist to cardiologist and was experimented with every possible test on planet earth. However they concluded that it was only hormonal changes coupled with low iron levels. I was so weak that i could not even bend for more than 2 minutes, and i frequently experienced spinning and darkness. I had become very negative about everything and my motivation levels were badly disturbed. YES!+ happened to me at the same time. My cousin recommended the course to me and Shyam connected me to the new world. The course begun and on the very 1st day I could not even do 3 suryanamaskars alright. I started spinning and had to sit down while all others continued. The Kriya was an experience in itself. From the second i could do all the suryanamaskars. The hints given by Mr. Virat and Vasudha mam helped me in bringing joy and positivity back to life. However, the highlight of the course was on the last day.
I finished the short Kriya and I heard a voice,"YOU ARE FINE NOW". That day in the satsang i danced for about an hour with no problems. Thereafter i have had no spinning or darkness or any other program. To conclude I will say,' WHAT DOCTORS COULD NOT DO FOR ME, THIS COURSE HAS DONE FOR ME'.
Cheers
khyati


Creative bits from Yajur(course participant)



The first time I saw my teachers,
I saw that they made heads turn,
That’s cuz they entered from the backdoor,
That’s what they did all the time thereafter,
They kept opening doors for us,

Doors that were right in front of us,
But we were too scared to knock on them.
Their names, Vasudha and Virat.
Their style spicy like aloo chaat,

But they also gave us the taste of “Kadva Aachar”,
When again and again they made us do surya namaskar,
Virat bhaiya knows your problems inside out,
Vasudha di will help you meet the “Shashwat” within you,

Without doubt I seek their blessings and also of guruji,
Samjo ek nayi life aab se ho gayi shuruji.

---Yajur

8 comments:

mihir said...

:) brilliant ya!!!!

Jainil Khandelwal said...

It makes me feel so proud of being a part of this course!!! Bravo Team!!

Unknown said...

one of the best course the Z5 warriors have organised.

Arnav said...

A beautiful course...A smile spreads across my face as i walk "down the memory lane" of dat course....

Aanchal said...

u knw i still cant stop smilin... wen i thnk of the fun we had in dose 5 days... it was fabulous!!!!

Apu said...

Amazing!!

jhalak said...

toooooooooo cool yar :-)

Anonymous said...

Jai Gurudev!

I was wondering if we could start a blog only for YES!+ Testimonials/ Experiences. As we all enjoy reading YES!+ Experiences it would be really nice if we find it @ one place..

Let me know if you interested/can contribute to the same.


Please write back to me @ streax.jobs@gmail.com

Awaiting your reply

http://myyesplusexperience.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin