May 31, 2009

Begin Again




I pour water on my face
I begin today
As an adult
Although I've been one
I choose now to say
I make my choices not following another person's steps
No cheating, anger, or divorces
No forgetting where I slept
I'll remember my past but it's not all I am
I'll remember how fast time went by like storm winds
I won't forget what's made me ME but I will forget the pain
Growing up making choices it's time for me to up my range
Range of thought
Range of will
Range of confidence in myself
I've done some wrong things in the past
They say they've forgiven me
Now I forgive myself
I bow my head
Alright
I stand and see the sun
The blue sky is so clear like the life I've begun
To live as a result of...
My choices
My desires
My passion
My goals
No person will ever again take away any of those
I get to do it right
Right now
Watch me as I go
As I grow
As I show
As I climb mountains
Reach levels
And GLOW


YES+ ROCKZ..................


5 comments:

Deep said...

that was really nice dear....
something different...
keep it up and keep writing....
Jai GuruDev !!!

vasudha said...

Nice one:)
May more and more blessing shower in your life.
Atb Janvi. Keep those dimples smiling:)
VJ

Mamta Pandya said...

Wow!!!I din know there is a budding talent in the family....This is a very good suprise janu.keep it Up :)
Love & JGD!!!
Mamta...

shefali said...

oyyeee...hoyyee...awesome yaa...!!
hats off...!!keep writin..u write 2 gud ..n really surprised 2 c tht u write janvi..tc n jaigurudev!!

Unknown said...

Thats way too amazing Janvi!!!!
Keep writing waiting for your next poem!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin