May 6, 2009


Bonigen - Switzerland

If I had to define paradise by my imagination it would look like Bonigen (Switzerland) ,where I am staying now. From my balcony I see clouds embracing snow covered mountains, a silent lake adorned with ducks and swans,a small park with lush green grass and colorful flowers and the inviting benches fac

ing the lake. Its so quite here that I can h

ear the sound of moving tree leafs and the chirping birds. Everything around here has been gifted with breathtaking beauty, even the wild flowers and the insects. It feels as if God was in true love and he was celebrating its joy when he created this place.

I am sharing with you just a small glimpse of what I saw in last two days, hoping you would enjoy seeing some of the pics. Will be posti

ng mo

re

 pics as the days go by. As I cannot wait to share this with you allJ

Love

VJ


4 comments:

Dippak Nair said...

Awesome... Missed u yesterday !

Shivangi said...

Wow di..
every word u have written just transports me and im feeling im already there with u, seeing, feeling and enjoying everything what u have written! Thank u so much,yes the pictures are really a delight to the soul!!
do post more...
Lots of love :))

Anonymous said...

wowwwwwwwwww dida the pics r really awsum ........ beautifull nature

janvi said...

wowwwwwwwwww dida the pics r really awsum ........ beautifull nature

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin