May 4, 2009

GURU STORY...GURU STORY!!

Finally i hav a good small guru story.

I was all sad that i was encouraging others to vote but had no idea about my voting card details..!!
by 29th I was all sure that i wont b voting this time and believe u me on the afternnon of 29th an uncle frm my building rang my bell and handed me a slip with all my voting booth details on it.
He said he was goin thru the receipts in d local voting centre and he from some corner of their dumped receipts saw my slip and thot of giving it to me.
He said he believed that i wud b clueless about it as it was my 1st time.
It isnt hard to believe that guruji had knocked my door that day!
Now wen i went to vote...in my entire area of voting, mine was the last name....the very last name in the list!!
I was thrilled!!!!
Also my departure for jaipur was earlier for 26th but dad refused and asked me to come later on 30th due to some of his pending office wrk he wantd me to finish...since i had no idea of d voting card i saw no point waiting til 30th wen most d family's already there...But i realize now...everything is happening!!! U R not the Doer..!!
JAI GURUDEVA!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin