Jun 1, 2009

RACE OF LIFE ...................

Here we are at the starting line,
Waiting for a coach to give us the sign.
Which tells us the race has begun,
Which to me is the start of the fun.
This may be my first but not my last,
A challenge for the next against the past.
Now I listen to the sound of my feet,
Pounding the ground as they meet.
I think whether we are happy or nervous,
We all are running for a purpose.
I wonder what is the purpose for me,
And there is many that I see.
The main is that I can give my all,
To God who I know has the call.
I now run with people at my college,
And they to me are very cool.
We don't say a thing but we push each other,
For we know just to keep up with one another.............

6 comments:

Rishabh said...

Gud one...You should have been granted the author rights long back. You write so well

mihir said...

Hidden sitara !! tooo good janvi !!! u amazing at writing !!

Mamta Pandya said...

Very Well written....and i agree wid Rishabh

Unknown said...

Waahh Waahhhh Wahhh Kya arz kiya hain!!!!!
Too Good!!!!
Love,Swapnil :-)
Jai Gurudeva :-)

Aditi Rawat said...

brilliant!
we have such amazing writers in our gang!

Virat said...

Keep up the good work!! Keep Writing!
Jgd

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin