Mar 25, 2010

"Project Hope"- 22nd March YES!+(Part 2)





Many unique experiences happened. One was that of new participants who had just registered for the course and immediately started volunteering, even before taking the course.They worked neck to neck with our senior volunteers and there enthusiasm was energizing to all who were working hard.

Here is an experience



Sainath says-

Life was going through huge fat problems and I was unable to deal with them with ease and grace.I was worried about things not going my way and was desperate to find a fix to all my problems. My friend Dipti introduced me to the YES+ course and I was given an intro-talk by Neha Khandelwal. I was stunned with her energy, the enthusiasm and her vision towards life. I was overwhelmed after hearing the talk, the immediate taught that came to my mind was,” Why didn’t I do this 2 years back”?


I also felt the need to reach out to other people, as you know Mumbai in the recent times saw a series of suicides committed by youth who fail to manage Stress and Problems in Life.

I felt inspired and started sharing info about YES!+ with many of my friends. And I became the part of Yes+ family, I started volunteering and promoting the course. Things started changing gradually I became more n more happy, started making friends, helping people. My problems became more and more dilute and the not working things started working in my life. I became confident, cool, relaxed and the changes were admired by my friends and family.

Than arrived the day of the course, I was very much excited and was full of energy and was waiting for things to begin, as I had waited for this day of the course for more than 3weeks. After the end of 1st day I was speechless, I never ever felt so happy in my life, I never felt so confident and stress free.

This is just the first day and only 1% of my feelings I could put down. Please join our YES+ family do the course and experience yourself!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sainath. We are proud to have you in our team.



>

Jainil says

I gave proper 2 hours to sadhna which truly proved to be the strength in all these days where i was almost running all around everytime, i also saw more opportunities to grow as we had a talk at our system or a home intro talk, each n every day.

Handling the parents (their night time deadline problems) was earlier taken as a problem by me, but this time i felt so much responsible for some works that i said 'dekha jayega yaar" and contin

ued the work which guruji somehow sorted! ;-)

The unique of them all was the experience i had last 15 days being the play as THE PIRATE OF ARABIAN..lol

Bawa, i have always loved his attitude of work and fun going hand in hand, and the making of the play was no different.

I hated going to Chembur for rehearsals everyday, but it was his presence that made me do it all..I couldn't help that stupid grin on my face everyday when i met him. His enthusiasm inspired all of us to give our best..It was amazing that whenever anyone of us would forget a dialogue, he would prompt it, he had the whole script on the tip of his tongue!! He is my Hero and he is certainly "The King Of Good Times".We had a blast once we reached for rehearsals everytime.These are one of the memorable days!! I will remember them for really long time.

If ever you get any chance to work with him for anything...dont miss it!!!!



Mihir says

This course has made me do all of this by default

SADHNA

SEVA

SATSANG

SMILE

SILENCE &

SWADHAYA

it has put me through comfortable and uncomfortable situations and yet not shake my faith in any thing.. The best part was to get really crazy applications for the course ... I had a 2 people coming from Rajkot to do the course... Wrong number Application was so damm good. I started observing things with a microscope and yes the best part was to start and give talks !!! :D :D yaaay its so much fun !! and also listening to talks is sooo damm cool ... apart this working with all new people was so nice i was so much motivated by the dedication and commitment. The best part of all is i enjoyed it and that is what really matters !!! . Apart this i would love to include alll those who have worked for this course and thank them ... and for those who feel left out ?? 8th april is waiting !!

Its the Magic of yesplus !!

I am Happified are youu ???




NEHA KHANDELWAL

After this course i have become stronger individual in terms of handling my as well as other emotions.Learned to be a good leader and also attached my happiness,luv,care with my group volunteers whom i was leading.Just being with them ,in their love i used to experience the Goody God in me,used to make me much better,confindent individual .My soft skills like communcication,event cordinating,public speaking were polished amazingly.Felt expanded like a King and very sensitive like a .U knw there was a day actually many days,when i used be out from 6in da morning and was suffering from fever but after giving great talks......not only i use to experience healing but get all the energy to go home shut my door and actually dance alone in da happiness.Thanks to Vasu Di ,Virat Bhaiya and Mamta who r actually behind me being me 2dayMy Gratitude to Guruji has reached the sky.GRACE OF MY MASTER ROCK !!!!!



Its not all captured yet!! Keep reading for more....

VJ

12 comments:

Jainil Khandelwal said...

wowww! Beautiful! :)

Akhil said...

The best part while reading all experiences is that u can see urself sumwer in every ones experience... :)

Another best part are the pics yarr!!
sainath: Blissed out
Jainil: 100% pirate!
Mihir: Rajnikanta (mind it!)
neha: foto me bi talk de ri hai! :)

jhalak said...

omg......... so beautifully expressed.... its so amazing to get to read all dis.... thanku vasu di...... im luck as i hav experienced all this, neha's luv, jainil, the way u live knowledge, sainath's being avilable attitude,mihir's belongingness towards every1........ wow! angels angels all around :-)

Mamta Pandya said...

Really Superb. We are so fortunate to have this GRACE factor in our life.

Keshav said...

i could only say "JAI GURUDEV"...:)

Mamta Pandya said...

@Akhil........Super Cool

Unknown said...

good good good!!
everyone did super stuff ... and we had a brilliant course ... here's to many many more :)
And i have got an idea for another play ... but first we will run Anand and benaifer a few more times ... what say? :)
Jai Gurudeva!
love
bawa (n dinesh)

kruvesh said...

WOW!!!

richa sharma said...

yes+ is all tht you want once you are done with it!!..you cant imagine your life beyond bawa and dinesh and ofcourse gururji's blessings!! my perspettive towards life has completlt changed after this great gift of yes+ happend to me!! my b'day is coming up..and i dont think i could have given myself a better gift then this ever..:)..jai guru dev.love you all..
your's lovingly,
Richa Sharma

Unknown said...

priya :- its awesome ,great ,beautifullllllllllllllllll :):)

Unknown said...

priya sharma:- grat, awesome ,looks beautiful,just love it :):):):)

Unknown said...

priya sharma :- great,beautiful ,awesome , just love it :):):):):)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin