Mar 22, 2010

Project Hope "22nd March YES!+"

Ironically most often it is only asked from a participant after a YES!+ course,his/her experience and not to those organizing it.Though for a participant learning happens only 4-5 days when he was on the course but for a volunteer it starts from the day the course is announced.This time it was almost 50 days for us:)

Wow! What an experience....Guruji says life moves from one perfection to the other. Milk is perfect by itself, so is curd and so is butter. All is born out of the same Fullness. So here are some experiences of our journey from one level of fullness to another..

Akhil says
My faith and devotion has increased leaps and bounds and from once or twice a week :) to almost every moment, every day i feel grateful to be on this path...
After an intensive seva day, when i close my eyes and sit in silence with myself.Oh my God! :) i think there is no other better feeling.(& thats when i experienced a strong seva - sadhana connection) :) So many questions get answered when u are in that state...
Every evening on the course i had goose bumps and it felt so special and i thought, yes, we have certainly reached to a different level than before. I have certainly seen growth in myself and others and its such a strong and beautiful feeling.I don't think anything could have been more pleasurable 4 me than being a part of organizing this beautiful course and sitting on it and experiencing it throughout...wow! :)
Also, i want to bow down again :) to my YES!+ teachers: Virat bhya and Vasu di who are always there for us and responsible for our growth in so many ways... "agar aap na hote toh pata nahi kaun kya hota!" :)


Prashant says-
The formula of Smaller talks bigger courses clicked for me. Also how much ever hard work u put in, its going to pay off sooner or later. The most imp thing is doing my sadhana 2hrs daily it became much
easier for me doing any work.
Thanks vasu di for inculcating this habit in me.

Jhalak says-
After my DSN, it is for the first time that i learnt what is working in courage zone. The best part for me is i began giving college introtalks while organizing this course, I never imagined I had this potential. I learnt how to fix
up challenging situations specially with important people like was in case of Dalmia college.I also realized how serious this suicide issue is when i personally met a guy who had attempted killing himself 5 times , yes 5 times he actually told me what all he did each time.I felt sad but also blessed that yes i have a solution to offer the YES!+. I imagine everyone being happy like aol people and world would be such a beautiful place to live in.

Raghav says-
I really loved working for this course and really cherish the time spent on field with all the people in the team. Specially new volunteers and people from the last course they are simply fabulous,and are really inspiring. The most amazing thing i like about working for such courses is the experiential learning which happens and this course was full of that. I would share a few of them precisely.
* Bawa once shared if you are doing seva and you compromise on sadhna bitterness comes. I experienced that :). I was juggling between the job and seva and wen it came to sadhna, lot of times i said myself "i will do it later" (though i never skipped it :)). And because of this couple of times when things did not go right it lead to anger and bitterness. And when i corrected this towards the end, the result would matter less, i was much more relaxed and natural.
* Another thing i observed was how the love for people changes.Whenever i would see people doing amazing work i would feel wow that person is so nice and immediately when the same person screws up i would not feel the same for that same person. This was happening and after one of the meditation i happened to read guruji's knowledge sheet which said - Often we love ppl for their qualities and this kind of love keeps shifting but if we love them because of kinship, simply because they belong to us, then we truly are in love.

* Dinesh bhaiyya often says in advance courses "meditation is relaxing in the self" and you can do that when you are in love with the self.Now when ever we give priority to other things over sadhana that clearly shows that our love for those things is more than the self and obviously when we sit to meditate those things only will cover the mind like clouds. Mind goes only there, where our love lies :).
* I really enjoyed being there on all the sessions with bawa and dinesh on and off the course. I really find it difficult to put it into words how much i love listening to both of them. The experience is so wonderful just listening to them can lead us to meditation.

* How can i forget our musical drama :). love you virat bhaiyya you are superb :). Vibhu's part was mind blowing. Hitesh was the best pirate :) and the live music toh i don't have words :)
I look forward for our next venture
"8 April YES!+" :)


One post cannot capture all the experiences so keep reading...for more.. more and MORE :)

VJ

4 comments:

vinod said...

can you post some photos of thw wonderful YES!+ course?

Jainil Khandelwal said...

Wow! Beautiful experiences wonderfully written! Bravo Akhil prashant Jhalak n Raghav... Really this has been a revolutionary course..My experience coming up shortly :)
Jgd!

Deep said...

i think i am missing a lot...really nice to read experiences...
C u guys very soon...:)

jhalak said...

juz too good... :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin