Apr 11, 2009

Yesterday I was drafting the seva actvities that we (vnv team) did last year from Dec 2008-April 2009. I first started with writing everything in a mail but after a while realized that to do justice to the reader its better to make a PPT.

I started and I dont know how time flew. And I enjoyed drafting it very much. It was like living through the memories again as i framed it month by month.

My heart filled with gratitude as I could feel that during every activity we were connected to the master and his vision. This was very fulfilling.We could have not achieved success in even a single task without his grace. To be choosen instruments of the "lord himself" ,cant ask for more?
And I want to share this feeling with every single gem of our team who with their own love for the master took on this journey with us. You all are my world:)

I have no idea what lies ahead only thing I can say is
              " Humme rasto ki zarurat nahi hein Guru tere Kadmo ke nishan mil gaye hein"

Every moment in our lives is his "Prashad" lets cherish and feel grateful.

Vasudha

2 comments:

Deep said...

WOW!!!
i am eager to see that ppt...
now..when i see the life after my #1 YES+..its been a Guru Stori....
and every single moment is one such stori..
its my fortune that Guru has chosen me to make a difference to other's lives...
Jai GuruDev Vasudha...
:))

Krishadha said...

WOW!!!!!!DIDA . SAME HERE ........... EAGER TO KNW WHTZ PPT. JGD...... LOVE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin