Dec 14, 2009

JOKes and RiDdLes!! :D

1. A policeman asks his son- Itne kam marks kaise aaye??
Aajse tera khelna, T.V dekhna sab bandh!

Son- papa ye lo 50Rs... Baat ko yahi pe khatam karo!!




2. Quote for Life:

Come like a Racer!
.
.
Sit like a Yogi!!
.
.
Go like a Kingg!!!
.
.
.
.
Actually this was written on a Toilet Door!! ;-)




3. Quote of the day:

" The financial situation at the moment is so bad that
WOMEN are now marrying for LOVE!!"






4.Height of disappointment!!!!

A woman after a long search on google finding out that
.
.
.
.
.
.
Philips 21 inch is actually a T.V!!!






5.The Ultimate Killer:::

Before Wedding =

He: I waited so long for this.

She: Do u want me to leave?

He: No. Never!

She: Do u love me?

He: Ya I did, i'm doing & i'll do

She: Did u ever cheat me?

He: I'd rather die than do it!

She: Will u kiss me?

He: Surely, thats my pleasure.

She: Will u hurt me?

He: No way! I'm not that kind of a person!

She: Can i trust u?

He: Yes.

She: Oh Darling!


To know After Wedding =

Read from Bottom to Top!


:D :D





Some Riddles Now:



1. What is it?
The maker doesn't want it; the buyer doesn't use it; and the user doesn't see it.


2.
A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?



3. Think you're good at English?
Which is correct to say, "The yolk of the egg are white" or "The yolk of the egg is white"?



4. Captain Frank and some of the boys were exchanging old war stories. Art Bragg offered one about how his grandfather led a battalion against a German division during World War I. Through brilliant maneuvers, he defeated them and captured valuable territory. After the battle he was presented with a sword bearing the inscription "To Captain Bragg for Bravery, Daring and Leadership. World War I. From the Men of Battalion "Captain Frank looked at Art and said, "You really don't expect anyone to believe that yarn, do you?" What's wrong with the story?

;-) Jgd

Jainil

9 comments:

vasudha said...

Nice jokes Jainil..

1st,The answer of the 1st riddle could be a bill.
The maker doesn't want it; the buyer doesn't use it; and the user doesn't see it.
2nd, I think for a murderer the assassins room should be the safest.
3rd, both are wrong as egg yolk is always yellow:)

4th,nothing in the story sounds wrongs, except the possibility that Frank was himself a part of that battalion and he knows none of this happened:)
will wait for my score:) and a prize.
VJ

B. Kaur said...

Let's see...

1st one - not sure
2nd one - None of them is the safest for him as he's condemned to death so he's going to die in any case :-)
3rd one - Yolk is yellow not white
4th - Why would he be presented a sword? In WWII, there were no swords, only guns and stuff

Rishabh said...

1) Answer is Coffin
2) Safest room, Third Room - Lions havent eaten for 3 years are obviously DEAD!
3) The yolk of an egg IS YELLOW
4) World War I was not known as World War I until World War II. And the inscription on the sword mentions World War I on it, which is not possible!

I hope at least this time I win!!

Anonymous said...

I thought i will write the answers but Rishabh gave correct answers to all questions. Bravo Jainil for nice post and Rishabh for correct answers. I hope grammar of above sentences is correct. :-)
Jai gurudev

Jainil Khandelwal said...

Results 2 b out soon! :)
Keep posting..Jgd!

Mamta Pandya said...

I think Rishabh has got all of them right so did I..so this time choose not to post the answers .So u see Rishabh can win this time atleast....ha ha

Prashant said...

answers:
1st-
Coffin
2nd-
The 3rd room - Lions that haven't eaten for 3 years can't be alive!!
3) The yolk of an egg is yellow. (not sure)
4) The country Germany was not involved in World War 1, rather, nothing like Germany existed at all at that time, Germany was formed by few states including Prussia around that time i guess.
Now, crown me winner!

siddharth said...

rib tickling jokes, loved them
jgd

Jinal Goradia said...

hey the jokes were very hilarious!!!
gud work jainil!!
jgd
tc

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin