Nov 18, 2009

YES!+ Huddle, experience no.1


I have no words really how thrilled i was to be a part of this Huddle even not being a teacher...I have a lot of things to share about this huddle but to sum it up, i'll like 2 mention one thing about Bau which really touched me..

Bau told me in vasu di's kitchen once that i shud come in the huddle which was a week away then..on being asked if i cud manage the expense of trip i said yes i had some savings for winter break but right now this is the big thing for me so i'll pay here and wait for guruji to set some other setting for my winter break fund..the topic got changed then..

Now after everything was going cool bau announced in a session there in murud that student volunteers who have money crunch right now can collect back the refund (1000 bucks that were collected with that rip expense extra for reserve and were supposed to b given back if not used) and others can donate it for youth ashram.

When i went to collect my refund , anjana didi and manisha didi who were giving the refund back told me that bau asked if Jainil wants give him full refund of his trip back..my not paying could be managed by WAYE surplus funds and i shud not feel ashamed for that..I was taken by sheer surprise, even as I only took the official refubd back, I was soo happy.

I was sooo touched by these words as i never expected Bau to remember our small conversation 10 days back in a super action packed week in progress that too me being just a volunteer among almost 100 teachers present there...I wasnt even expecting that he wud remember my name....This only showed how Bau soo much like Guruji makes every1 of us feel special in his own ways.

I also got acquianted with Bau's funda of "Work really hard and Party even harder" throughout those 3 days looking at how much excited he was when he taught almost everyone to laze and float in seawater after our lunch.

A lot of other things like Dinesh da's exercise on day 2 morning literally almost paralyzed all of us for coming couple of days.
Our lodge where we (me vibhu prashant n raghav) were staying, was almost a km away from our Headquarter Golden Swan resort (where BnD and senior YES!+ teachers were staying) so we had walk it up and down almost 3-4 times a day either through beach or by road..Me and Raghav got overambitious on 2nd morning and decided to jog/sprint from our room to the HQ were Dinesh Da had his morning exercise session on the beach..I pushed to my best to reach there..I was so proud of myself...Little did I know that movie was yet to start..The exercise session excruciated my thighs and calves completely with pain...Dinesh da had begun that 1 hour session straight with a km long running on the beach!!!!! But it was all worth it for the meditation on the beach that followed..

Bau's sessions were as usual very interesting, imspiring and ambitious.

Also felt that more and more of us should attend upcoming Huddles as its really gives us a great motivation and exposure through lot of reall heroes with you in the trip with their amazing stories and experiences!!

I owe a lot to Vasu di, Virat Bhaiya, Bau, Dinesh Da (and Guruji of course) for giving me this experience.
Jai Gurudev.
Jainil.

13 comments:

Jainil Khandelwal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jainil Khandelwal said...

Nice pic selection vasu di!!! :)

Akhil said...

wow jainil!! full of inspiration and jealousy!! :) i missed soo much i cant believe!! :(
happy 4 u buddy!
it was a really nice post!! :)
jgd.

siddharth said...

The nigh aft you collected you refund ,you were narrating this incidence to me. I cud see how touched you were :),hey and you also said "arre yaar anaja di was telling me to take my entire money back but i only took 1000, jita khaya piya uska to ijjat se deneka" :):):).This just shows how effective guruji's techniques are in transforming people, considerin the statement came from marwari ;)

jhalak said...

AMAZING Jainil.......... ur experience is full of geniuneness and simplicity...... i enjoyed reading it... ;-)...... also u write well :-)..... vese next huddle il be also there,started working for it hehe :-) jai guru deva !

Mamta Pandya said...

Well written......superb

Jainil Khandelwal said...

lol...Sid Shukla...U got it rite!! :D

Virat said...

Nice one Jainil!

Bau remembers and knows more than we can imagine! Thats why never miss a chance to spend time with them!

May you go for many more Huddles! :)

Love
VC

Jainil Khandelwal said...

Anyways coming soon is an article on How our teachers (VnV) made us (Goregaon team) proud !! :)

sukeerti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
siddharth said...

oh jainil :), have already leaked what you wanted to post:)
jgd

Jainil Khandelwal said...

its ok Sid...Intention was that it reaches to everyone!! U saved my efforts!!

Anonymous said...

wonderful n inspiring!! :)
thnx for sharing!! :)
jgd!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin