Feb 28, 2009

HURRAY!!!

HI all!!!
Missing you loads!!!!!
I dont know what all crap I may write in the next few lines, but I am toooooo excited to write because I found a way out of INFY's well fortified internet that restricts blogs, gmails and all fun sites. This is through my workplace I am writing this, just to slap the restrictions, rules, laws and wht not that Infy boasts of. We found some proxy sites that allowed gmail access. It is when I was reading a comment on my post by someone, that I came to know that even blogspot is accessible.
My main stream training is over, next 20 days some quality department and leadership trainings will be on. All my tests were gr8 except the last and the main test that I am afraid I might flunk!!This might have some extreme consequences :-). There is surely much to write. Now that blogger is accessible, I can pen down all the experiences and events happening around me.

Jai Gurudev
Lots of Love!!!
Rishabh

3 comments:

Jay said...

congrats yaar, you might as well join infy's network security team.

and if you are attending any advanced course then inform us in advance

Deep said...

kya baat hai rishiji....finally u broke down one more barrier...hehehehehehe
(remmbr DSN)
even we will be able to know more abt ur life...
gr8 yaar...Hats off to the person who made this thing work...
(u know who dat person/Chief Angel is...)
keep blogging...and :)

Shivangi said...

Hey!!
So sorry 4 seeing ur post so late but Congrats!! :)) n hope d consequences r somewhat like they finally get kicked by u and u return back to where u truely belong :D

Jai Gurudev!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin