Jan 20, 2009

2 testimonials waiting to b poured out...

I had just heard stories of ashram and ppl calling it heaven and since i hadn't been there i used to keep my ego up by saying ok some better opportunity is waiting for me to go to the ashram...n so true it was..NEW YEAR's eve (winter break) in d ashram with vikram bhaiya's satsang at his best and bau with his guru puja and guruji just a little less than being physically there...it couldnt hav been better (well of course other than guruji being himself there)...my first advance course,,my first trip to the ashram..everything just 2 good..i was in complete bliss during the silence and satsangs just kpt me floating on air evry evening....train satsangs and overnite satsangs in khodays were so much fun!!

I am so proud to have spent my new year (with each of the hair on my body standing on the end that evening) like this rather than partying sumwer in d pub amidst hair tearing music n drinks...

thank u guruji...thanks virat bhaiya...thanks all my lovely lively rocking frnds with me in this trip...u made it spcl

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin