Nov 13, 2008

Something I wrote long back , i think it is very raw, wrote it looking at a buiding far away lit up with whitelights with golden lights at base, enjoy

"Fountain of Stars"
I saw a fountain of stars far far away;
Quickly i rubbed my eyes, wanting to keep all dillusions at bay.
I open my eyes with profound joy making way;
Still with that fountain of stars in my sight, far far away.

A trail of gold and diamonds extending both ways;
Are they really treasures or just plain lights emitting rays?
Magical, beyond beauty, imagination , you are i say;
Speechless i stand, you fountain of stars, gazing at your intoxicating sway.

I wish all those whome i would tell you about were here today.
Would they think "Is he crazy"?, well they may.
Reality or figment of imagination, it doesn't matter anyway;
Spellbound i just wanna keep looking at you , you fountain of stars far far away.


1 comment:

Mansee's Point Of View! said...

lovely....Im impressed...keep writing and posting the beautiful poems...Jai Gurudev :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin