Nov 15, 2008

Building the Guru Connection

Got a weekend after a week long session of orientation, seminars, tests etc. All the sites here are restricted. The only access I could get was this - Reliance Webworld. I have written 4-5 pages and it has become a diary writing practice for me. Every evening I pen down all the things happened on that day. Many interesting stuffs happened in the last week, all of which I have elaborated in the letter.
This place is just too beautiful. And this campus keeps expanding forever. Wanted to upload pics, but pendrives are not allowed here. Since the training hasn't started yet, I get good time to do my padmasadhna & kriya every morning. Its just too gud to start of a day with these 2 things. I hope of continuing the same schedule even after the training. Miss 'Jai Gurudev' a lot!! Also the seva & satsangs. But then, everytime I miss these things, I feel I am sent here by Guruji for a purpose. Every thing that comes to me now, I happily accept, saying - 'Hmm.. if this is what you want so be it'. Also I can see the guru connection building more stronger now. Today's kriya was quite difficult. I don't know why, but I cried a lot and kept feeling the 'Guru Shakti' around me. It was so blissful, It was like a long kriya experience. I felt so wonderful after the kriya. Perhaps this was the message that he wanted to give me. That I am here for a purpose. I nicely flaunt guruji's pic in my cell and people get amazed...'Sri Sri Ravi Shankar?? U go to listen to him?'. Back of my mind I say, I am not all that lucky to listen to him all the while. But then, during the day, I do converse with him throughout the day. Ever since I came here, I was finding some1 from AOL. I knew I'll surely meet a few as I had the faith in him.Yesterday I met this person.
I was having my dinner at the food court-1, the food court where I had never been so far. It was only yesterday that I went there. A person with tiny hair was constantly watching me. After a while, he came to me and introduced himself. He turned out to be an Ustav grad. While interviews at kanakshri, Shivangi & me had taken the orientation and he was present there. Vasudha di had pretended to be a participant (I still remember the butterflies in our stomachs when amongst the audience, Vasudha di was sitting while we were on stage!) This guy was fooled my didi saying she was rejected in the interview by us!! This was one indication that guruji gave, saying I am here with you. That was during the night. During the day, while browing the Infy library (its HUGE), I found Celebrating Silence. I had goosebums when I picked it up to read. Another sign by our guru that he is there not only in my room as a pic, but also in the knowledge pool of Infy.
My room has his pic on my study table and I do my kriya right in front of his pic. So whenever I open my eyes after the kriya, this is the first thing that I see. I remember Bawa saying that after a few months people will feel good by coming in to your room. I hope the same thing happens to me:-)
I know that coming days will be tough, especially for me coz I am from a non IT background. Again, I gear myself up to deliver my best in the testing times.
Will write more in the coming days. I miss everyone of you a lot!! Not that I am taken over by Home sickness (theres is still some time for that to come.), but the entire Yes!+ gang was a family...sorry, IS a family. Neways, wait for the letter to tell more about some good processes that they made us do, also I've written a lot about the campus. Will post the letter probably today, so you can expect it to be there by monday or tuesday. I really want to thank Vasu di for this letter idea. It has made me write all my thoughts then and there. I can utilise this habbit even in my training!!
Siddharth bhaiya had told me, once you take a decision, don't look back. And this is what is helping me. I have accepted the situation as it is;-). I didn't get a chance, but wanted to thank him for the confidence that he had shown in me. It made me feel that I am worth much more than what I think.
Lastly I would not say 'I would like to thank everyone' but the love and blessings that you all have given me makes me feel special and has pumped up my confidence. Keep loving...

Lots of Love!
JAI GURUDEV
Rishabh

6 comments:

sukeerti said...

Rishab i want 2 cry. Ijust had tears in my eyes. nways just do watever u r doing 100%.Tu jahaa bhi jaa lautke toh yahi aayega.Keep writing more abt ur life der.
tk
luv

siddharth said...

do i even have to say anything, after all that you are experiencing , being looked over by gurujee, nyways
tc
love &

"JAI GURUDEV"

Shivangi said...

Hey Rishabh..!
Lots of best wishes ya.. ur gonna do gr8 wherever u go!n Guruji ofcourse is not going to leave u anywhere! miss u a lot but yet feels like u r always wit us:)

Lots of love.. take care n "JAI GURUDEV" :))

Dippak Nair said...

miss u 2 dear.. JAI GURUDEV !

mihir said...

you know what all the time being with you !! in our very own yes!+ family was like a whole learning experience !! mate i miss you miss your serious intro talks ......(kiddin).... kept on reading this post again and again !! i know you gonna rock where ever u go !! as u have the backing of divine power !! " jai gurudev " miss yaa bro !!:):)

Jay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin