Aug 12, 2009

Adventure with Guruji on side.......


On the trekking trip to trikona from college ( Mithibai College) what I experienced was thoroughly Guru Grace.Now, I have guru story to tell you all.

While climbing to the peak of this mountain I was saved from falling from the top in to valley. Not Once,Not Twice....But, Fourth odd times by Just Niche.What I felt was Just a miracle that was working on me by our guruji.every time I was saved.I felt there is this divine power surrounding me and holding me tight every time when I have been close to death.My unableness to breathe at the top the discomfortness that I experienced was all eased out within some fraction of moments that is when I felt Guruji so close to me.

This was just the first mountain & there was 1 more to be conquered & It was all because of guruji grace that without any difficulty I was able to complete my trekking.

This experience just strengthens my view with the guru in your heart.Nothing can go wrong with me.

love
janvi

3 comments:

mihir said...

woww ya !! this is sheer guru grace !!


amazing guru story !!

Devdatta said...

Very nice blog ....
we also have a blog, u can check it
http://yespluspunediary.blogspot.com/

btw I am Devdatta, a volunteer
you can reach me at devdatta13@gmail.com

jgd!!

Unknown said...

how can b same mistake repeated 4 times.
i think u were walking with closed eyes.
thnx guruji 4 saving her.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin